Nurtrio is an innovative registered charity providing social care and support services to vulnerable people including individuals with mental health conditions, older people and those with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Part of the NAViGO family, Nurtrio was formed by the coming together of three local social care providers Ace Homecare, Care4All and NAViGO Extra.
Our staff make a real difference to people’s lives, delivering a personalised approach that make Nurtrio services so special.
To be a unique one-stop organisation which will effectively deliver outstanding care, support and kindness in the community.
It will be an organisation which:
- is streamlined, effective and resilient, both financially and operationally
- is stronger, more sustainably enabling growth, thereby delivering high quality services to more people
- offers more career and development opportunities, which in turn increases retention and enhanced staff satisfaction, improving quality and continuity of care.
Our values are:
- We truly care about the people we support and we put people before profit
- We enable people to maximise their independence and to achieve their aspirations for the future
- We ensure that our services deliver high quality, are responsive and are person-centred
- Staff wellbeing is very important to us
- We work together and in partnership to deliver the best possible outcomes for people
- We take responsibility and are accountable for our decisions and actions
- We provide services we would be happy for our families to use.