We’re always on the lookout for friendly, dedicated and caring people who want to make a real difference.
We’re committed to equality of opportunities and diversity. We’re committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. And we expect the same from all of our staff.
Every day is different at Nurtrio and making a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people can be hugely rewarding.
But what else can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Sickness pay
- Business mileage
- Payment of travel time for domiciliary care
- Occupational health service
- Confidential Careline
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Free tea and coffee
- Access to cycle scheme
- Smoothie bikes, running machines and borrow a bike
- Use of Nurtrio electric bike
- Use of Nurtrio electric car
- Carers Support Service
- Access to holiday caravan at reduced rate
- Birthday annual leave day
- Monthly ‘Making the Difference’ award
- Staff briefings
- Staff Awards celebration
- An ongoing programme of in-house training
- Career pathway opportunities at both Nurtrio and NAViGO
- Leadership initiatives
- Individually tailored training options based on what you need
Sounds good, doesn’t it? Here are some of the opportunities we’ve currently got on offer.