Our care is led by you
Whether it's 30 minute home visits to get you set for the day, help with meals and medication as regular as you need or support on a trip out, our personal care is tailored to you.
Maybe you need assistance with most day-to-day activities. We can offer longer-term, more inclusive packages of care and support, so you can feel at ease in your own home.
We also provide respite for families or carers, should they need a break.
And, if you’re not quite sure what level of care and support is best for you, our friendly support team are on the other end of the phone to talk it through with you.
Personal Assistant Support Solutions (or PASS for short) is a flexible alternative to traditional support. It allows you to choose, employ and pay the staff who provide support to you. These staff are known as personal assistants.
Home care (you might also hear people call it domicilary care) allows you to stay independent in your own home with support from visiting care workers as little or as often as you need it.
Supported living is designed for people with complex needs to stay independent and comfortable in their own homes. It is usually for indivduals who require round-the-clock care.
Our Meals on Wheels service delivers nutritious meals every day to people in their own homes.
The aim of the support is to help people live independently by assisting them to:
- set up and maintain a safe and secure home
- learn to look after money, cook and clean
- get help with claiming benefits
- look for and move into alternative accommodation if required
- find training, volunteer or job opportunities
- seek help and advice from social services, health care providers or community groups
- gain confidence and emotional support